Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Wishlist !

Okay, normally, I'm not the materialistic type. It's quite rare that I want a bunch of things all at once. But I thought I'd indulge my greedy nature and show my readers what kind of things I desire. But some of them aren't that materialistic. So...here we go !


HIMYM Seasons 1-5

No Country For Old Men DVD

Nikon SB-400 Speedlight Flash

More enthusiastic and not busy models

Borderlands (PS3)

A great part time job

Better photography skills

More photoshoots

Better sleeping habits

Better educational habits

Better writing skills

Commitment, dedication and motivation to my stories

A new video card so I can dual screen

XBOX 360 ELITE (With HALO 3)

;)

Inspiration

That wish that I wish for every 11:11 to come true.

And, that's it, I suppose.

kristine, dianne says (11:18 PM):
kinda miss your voice
just a tad bit

^ :P

No comments: