Thursday, May 29, 2008

Colour Me Sorry

I have a tendency to place random titles for my blogs. So usually, the title has nothing to do with the blog. Well... the blog will be random so the title will never be relevant.

Remember how in the other blog, i said i might have commitment issues? Yeah... about that...

If anyone can clarify what this means, it would mean so much to me. My friend had thier relationship ended because their relationship wasn't going anywhere. And i was like "wtf?" I would understand if the chemistry, the spark was silenced. But what if they still had feeelings but the relation was terminated cuz it was idle? What the fadge? I did not realize that relationships had a destination. I was not aware that loving a girl that you are proud to call your girlfriend needed a finish line. I've been pondering about it and i have come to the conclusion that people shouldn't look too far into the future. Or you might lose sight of the now.

Now that i am done ranting. I figure i'd sleep. I don't think i have anymore to talk about. OH! Fate... yes. I just think that fate does have a role in our lives. Once is a coincidence. Twice is lucky. Three times is fate. That's my opinion anyways.

What else is bugging me today? Oh, i thought of starting my own vlog. cuz i think it'd be fun to just randomly rant off things on my mind. Maybe during the summer? yeah. sure why not.

Habits are bad. Bad habits are worse. Let's walk away shall we?

I love how you are prolly still reading. I ask you, why? Can you actually understand what i am talking about? Is there even an audience? Oh well. This is a way to organize my thoughts and release rant at my end of the day.

Grammar 101.

So here's an old poem of mine. One of my favourites that i have written. ENJOY

I Want to

I want to control the world
so I can give you anything
I want to relive the moments
when i was your everything

I want to go back to the day
when you said yes to me
I want to go back to when
all you needed was me

I want to be free
before I was locked in
I want to move away
from the problems I'm in

I want to invade your mind
like Professer Xavier
I want to control time,
so these moments i'd savour

I want to go back
to when I first met you
I want to go back
to when you said I love you

I want to learn to drive
so I can just run away
I want to change just for you
so maybe you'd stay

I want to provide you with everything
so a finger you wouldn't have to lift
I want a parachute
cuz I'm falling off this cliff

I want to be indifferent
so that i don't have to care
I want to be invisible
cuz the world just isnt fair

I want to get out of here
so i can start a new
I want to go back
to when I still loved you...

I want all
of these things
I want to be
remembered like kings

I want to vanish
disappear from the world
I want to write
so no one would hear my words

I want to stay
I want to run away
I want to breathe easy
I want to be free

I want to fall
I want to fly
I want to live
I want to die

I want to hate
I want to love
I want to stop
Ive had enough

I want nothing.


--------------------------------------

We just shrug our shoulders and think no more
We just ignore those who ask and shut the door
Spare change is all they want but we revolve around greed
We have ourselves to feed, but what about their needs?

It does no good for me to just complain and whine
But it beats all those who didn't make the time
To even expose the problems of the world to the world
And the world repays you by killing our world.

1 comment:

ANA said...

It means your friend was getting impatient because he wanted to lay his girlfriend [or the other way around if it's a girl]. hahaha I'm joking! The chemistry probably DID die and that's why they felt like they're "not going anywhere". Why don't you ask the person who said this what it means?

p.s. i'm cool because i'm the only one who comments. (: