Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Moving Along. PT TWO

Previously, at part one.


So i decided to randomly write a note. Why? Cuz i don't wanna nerd on units anymore. Plus i lost my chain of thought on my essay. I was on a writing spree for like ten minutes then i blanked out. Sucks. I've been doing that a lot lately. Random bursts of daydream here and there. Half the time, my mind is just really blank. Maybe i have a mental problem lmao.

Again, my mind is filling up on random things that doesn't even matter anymore. Today's suppose to be a happy day too. But i guess staying up late has made me think too hard upon too many things. I should stop using facebook as a means of blogging. Maybe i should open a livejournal or a blog. Cuz the multiply website i use is dead. I don't even go on it. Maybe i'll go do that now.

Done and Done.

I will now use blogger.com in order to speak out the randomness that is my mind. If you care to read.

Here is my new page.http://www.illicitdesire.blogspot.com/
Thank you.
Come Again.


Now.. onto part two.

So like i said, i use blogs to randomly post up what is on my mind. No rant, no hate, just the thoughts that are wandering through my mind.

I hate it when i lost my chain of thought. My phone rang and i immediately lost my mind's thoughts. Ugh, whatever. I await what tomorrow will bring.

P.S.
I will try to update this page each day for those who read.
Try to keep you up with the latest notions of my mind.
Hopefully, it will present a good read to those who take their time to read this.
Anyways, I thank you in advance. Please do comment to share what's on your mind.

Sincerly Yours,
Zane.

P.P.S.
I remembered now. I think i hav problems when it comes to relationships. I love to be in one, but i don't wanna be held down by the restrictions of one girl. yes, it sounds bad, but i realized that is how i am. I cannot stay socializing to only ONE girl. I have had a relationship where she prevented me from talking to other girls. Needless to say, i broke it off. Too different on how we see things. Maybe i do have commitment issues. Why would you care if i keep hurting myself in the process? But hey, I'm in one right now and today is our one month. Congrats to me.

Anyways, here's a story for you guys.

I was on the bus today and this girl kept on looking my direction. At first, i thought she was just looking past me and through the window but then i found myself staring into her eyes and she was staring back. So, the bus ride was really long. Traffic all the way to my destination, even though it wasn't the usual rush hour moment. She got up and sat next to me (because she was sitting across me). She asked me if the bus went to this street. But clueless me, i said "I don't know." Now, i thought this would end the conversation at that. But she was persistant. She kept the conversation going with needless questions. Then, what made me laugh the most was when she said "Oh, my stop is coming up. I have to go now." Realize that she started the conversation when she asked if the bus stopped at her stop. She ended the conversation "come visit me sometime." Sadly, i do not know her name or her phone. So she is another stranger that i will, hopefully, converse with again, if fate will allow me.

I am now a big fan of Fate. I will expand more on that tomorrow. Cuz i'm tired. Laters Readers!

2 comments:

ANA said...

haha "thank you come again". you're such an apu!

ANA said...

get off the phone! LOL j/k