Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sigh.

I'm stressed. So I figure I'd let some of that out through this. Seeing as nothing else has remotely worked. Okay, let's start off with school. Nothing's the problem, everything's going good, for once. Trying to keep it like that but I'm not sure if it'll stay like that for long. I've been stressed, and I took a day off today to relax and take some time for myself. I'm starting to slowly walk back into that state where I was six months ago.

As you may or may not know, I just turned eighteen almost a month ago. As great as it is, finally being able to buy lottery and being considered legal, it really isn't that much different. I feel the stress more and I think I'm just suppose to bear with it and do what I can. No more complaining, asking for help, because I'm eighteen. I gotta hold my own, because the future only gets harder. I'm glad for those who are there for me, never going to take them for granted. And with that said, I couldn't have asked for better friends or family. These past eighteen years have been nothing but a great learning experience and I'm blessed to have such wonderful people surrounding me. Thanks.

I think I'm more self aware now. I think... I'm going through more than I realize. But it's good to know I have people to count on.

I think...he's catching feelings for her. If he does like her, and she likes him back, I don't think he's going to ask her out. I think he'd just want to keep their friendship where it is, and wouldn't want to ruin a great thing. I told him that's the smart thing to do, I hope he listens. You hear that? I know you're reading this. I HOPE YOUR LISTENING TO ME.

Uhm, comment on my pictures at alezada0920.mpchallenge.com It's a metro photography competition. I gave it my all, handed in my best work IMO. And all I can do now is hope that my work is noticed by the judges. If they don't notice it, no biggie. I know I'm talented, and I won't let a simple competition put me down. I'm just gonna work harder to get even better and take next year by storm.

Okay, that's enough blogging.

School, life, photo, writing, it's so hard to balance you all. But I'm trying.

Until next time !

No comments: