Monday, October 12, 2009

Plans.

So, I went to the weathernetwork and this was the first thing I saw on their homepage.
Weather Warning
Frost warning for City of Toronto
And it's only October! Can you see the oddness in that weather warning? We've experienced the worst of weathers we can possibly imagine. Not as worse as my fellow Filipinos back home, please pray for them, but it's insane! We've had thunderstorms, tornados, hail, crazy wind, lightning, thunder, and now a frost warning?! All before November?!

Wow, total loaft on this blogpost. Draft autosaved at 1:45 AM, it's currently 2:48AM. Good job youtube. LOL

Okay, so aside from my weather rant, I think this year, what's left of `09, and `10 will be the year when I'll be pushing towards producing what I've wanted. `09 was sort of the thinking process, confirming this is what I really want, and setting up some connections for certain things, don't worry, none of them are illegal. As you know, photography is my passion and my fam from egotistic productions have helped me fuel that for the past year. Ever since Feb 01, I've been learning and hopefully improving in becoming one of the upcoming local photographers. I'm trying to make it big you guys. Become a famous photographer, a photographer at some of the high end fashion scenes, become an overseas journalist or one of my biggest hope is that I'll be taking pictures for National Geographic and things like that. With that said, I'm going to make `10 (it sounds so weird when you read ten, rather than oh nine) the biggest move from local photographer to a region photographer. Work my way out of high school, as I hope that this is going to be my last year in high school, and get into an art school for applied photography so I can work towards getting my bachelors/masters in art & photography. Even if I don't get accepted towards the program I wish to get into, I will not give up photography. It's my passion, I can't let what I love to do go. Even writing's still a part of my life, though not so much creative writing. But blogging still counts as a way to show my love for english. Excuse my spelling and bad grammar. I do have backup choices if fate doesn't hand over photography as soon as I wish it to. Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Philosophy are also areas that I'm looking into.

Again, total blankness on this post, five minutes only this time haha.

With all that said, I think I'm going to post on the Egotistic Productions site. Okay, continue the read at
http://egotisticproductions.blogspot.com/
Hope to see you there!

No comments: