Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Schoool!

So I've been busy with school lately.
I actually didn't do much homework today.
I wasn't in the writing mood.
On the bright side, I have english this semester.
And most of the work involves creativity and imagination.
My forte, I suppose.
Anyways, for now, I'll post up my work that I've submitted (not homework, but poetry and whatnots when my class gets to that chapter)

BUT I did hand in Waking Up for my first short story. I got a 20/20 from it and my teacher thought it was a well written story. But I got deducted two marks for not following rules. So I ended up with an 18/20. I forgot to double space and my work was over the 2-4 pages limit. But I'll pay that two point deduction for a chance for people to read my work.

Anyways, Goodnight world.

No comments: